- 'Sarajevo Red Line' to be held Friday to mark the 20th anniversary of Sarajevo's sieg...
- Twenty years ago this month, the brutal conflict that accompanied the collapse of t...
- Members of the BiH Parliamentary Assembly, Entity and Brčko Assemblies meet at the...
- Since Turkey joined NATO on February 18th 1952, the organisation has remained the l...
JOINT ARTICLE OF GERMAN FOREIGN MINISTER GUIDO WESTERWELLE AND BRITISH FOREIGN SECRETARY WILLIAM HAGUE: FROM WORDS TO ACTION
Ambassador Moon: „LEADERS IN BiH HAVE TO INVEST A LOT MORE DEDICATION AND ENGAGEMENT INTO BOSNIA'S PATH TOWARDS NATO AND THE EU“
The Faculty of Political Sciences of the University in Sarajevo, in cooperation with newly founded Association of Politologists in BiH, organized a lecture of Ambassador of the United States to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Patrick S. Moon. Topic of the lecture was: „The USA and BiH: achievements an [ … ]
STUDENTS FROM THE REPBULIKA SRPSKA ATTEND NATO CONFERENCE AT CAMP BUTMIR: “IF NATO WILL BRING US SECURITY AND PROSPERITY, WE ARE FOR IT!”
15 students from the Republika Srpska (RS) attended a conference called Bosnian and Herzegovinian Contributions to the ISAF Peacekeeping Mission in Afghanistan. The conference, which was sponsored by the British Embassy, took place on March 22nd at Camp Butmir.
CONFERENCE ON CONTRIBUTION OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA TO ISAF PEACEKEEPING MISSION
Atlantic Initiative in Bosnia and Herzegovina, UK Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina and PSOTC organized a conference on „Contribution of Bosnia and Herzegovina to ISAF Peacekeeping mission“, which took place on 22 March 2011 in the PSOTC conference hall.
JOINT STATEMENT BY HIGH REPRESENTATIVE/VICE-PRESIDENT CATHERINE ASHTON AND COMMISSIONER FÜLE ON BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
“We are deeply concerned about the continued lack of progress in the government formation in Bosnia and Herzegovina and in particular about the situation in the Federation. Bosnia and Herzegovina’s leadership needs urgently to overcome their differences.
- NORWAY HANDS OVER THE NATO CONTACT POINT EMBASSY FUNCTION TO TURKEY
- RUSSIAN PARLIAMENT ENTERS FINAL STAGE OF NEW START RATIFICATIONRUSSIAN PARLIAMENT ENTERS FINAL STAGE OF NEW START RATIFICATION
- REGION: JOSIPOVIĆ AND KOSOR SUPPORT BIH IN ITS EURO-ATLANTIC INTEGRATIONS
- 2010 WAS A YEAR OF TRANSFORMATION IN NATO
- ONLY 10 PERCENT OF DEDICATED INDUSTRY CAPACITIES ARE BEING USED
Page 9 of 18